Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'BonesBones 1'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 5 results

  1. This week I began the final 10 countdown of my Bones 1 Kickstarter Painting project, by doing the last of the Grave Danger set I had left to paint: Judas Bloodspire, Vampire. Not a fancy paint job, just getting him table-ready to use in my Frostgrave collection since I've been missing a Vampire figure as listed in the game's random-encounter Bestiary. For his full step-by-step painting entry on my blog, see: Judas Bloodspire
  2. Some of you may remember that last December I converted an extra Darkrasp figure, that I had traded for back in 2013, into a Santa Claus themed wizard figure. Well, this week I finally got around to painting the original Darkrasp, Evil Priest, figure that came in the Dark Heroes set from my original Kickstarter pledge; and once again I did a conversion. A bit of train of thought now... As I looked at this figure and pondered how to paint it, I considered how most of the painted examples of this figure that I have seen have been done up in dark colors: black, grey, brown; and I decided t
  3. This past week I started the Dark Heroes set from the Bones 1 KS, and painted the two knights: Mangu Timur and Ragnaros, Evil Warrior, from that set. I didn't attempt anything too fancy on them, just did them up for tabletop use. ​For the full step-by-step painting blog entry, please see: Mangu & Ragnaros
  4. This weekend I completed Zalash, Dark Elf Assassin, from the Bones 1 Kickstarter "Dark Elves" set. I thought I would take the opportunity to try an experiment with this figure; painting him all in black, and simply using drybrushed highlights to give a hint of color. A always, C and C welcome.
  5. This week, I continued to work on the Bedeviled Set from the Bones 1 KS, and painted Vaeloth, Hellborn Paladin. I had some fun with his base, using a black crackle paint over some bright orange paint, which gives a pretty neat volcanic look I think. As always, C & C welcome. For the full painting article, please see my blog: http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2016/01/vaeloth-hellborn-paladin-figure-191-of.html
×
×
  • Create New...