Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Fence'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. Back over the July 4th holiday, I started working on my Graveyard set. Cleaned the moldlines, glued the fence posts to the fences, and got ready to spray paint them. Then, my black spray paint broke. The nozzle just snapped right off. So I used white. And, because the day was too humid, it got powdery. Not a great start to the project, but I pushed on. Some black wash, and lots of grey, I made progress.
  2. I wanted to use the cemetery fencing as terrain in wargames, and I wanted to be able to configure the fences any way I wanted, so I decided to try using magnets to hold the fencing together. I first had to decide on how to approach the problem. The straight sections were pretty simple... I could just drill into the ends and install magnets, with the polarity opposite on each end so they can be chained together. For the short sections with a flat on only one end I decided to do do half with one polarity and half with the other, so I would always have an option as to which to use. But for the co
  3. Baba Yaga Hut Company: Eastern Front Studios Painted by: ME (Iron Bristle Studios) I have more photo's on my website but I didn't want to clog up Reapers forums with them all. There is already a lot here. Finally finished this beast! What a project. I really hope my fellow Forumnite friends enjoy this. I did OSL and new shading techniques. I attempted to do better with my photographing in many ways. I even bought Hanger 18 back grounds. The big ones though... I didnt have a back drop large enough so I had to use a black sheet. Here is the WIP if
×
×
  • Create New...