Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Hamster'.
It all started with a D&D group forming. That's when I started up the painting minis in June. And having trouble finding figures that we felt represented our characters, I opted to have some fun and use some anthropomorphic Dark Sword critters. Plus, I admit I was a little scared of doing human faces on my first go. What they represent in our game, from left to right - A Half Elf warlock, a Goliath warrior, an Elf swashbuckler, and a Dragonkin cleric of Talos. And the badger's weapon is a conversion because the original mace head broke off and my friend
I am doing a WIP for this one because it is my first experience with resin and these have a few obvious challenges. I also have the Shisa Lionturtle and I really want to nail that one, so this will be sort of a trial run. So far I have him cleaned up and put together. No big deal there. The arms matched up quite well and only required minor green stuff to fill the gaps. The next part will be the hardest, I think. The master models were printed on a 3D printer. The detail is good and they cast well, but the lines from the layers of the printer showed up really well on the casts. I am think
Tom Meier did a lovely job with this but I couldn't figure out what he had in mind with the eyes. I thought I should change them to get what I could paint. One of the painters at ReaperCon spilled the beans and let slip the most important clue since paint brushes. Brush on Sealer! Unfortunately I ran out of time and was unable to change the pigtails or add the rodent coming out of the barrel. Everyone knows anime school girls have LONG flowing pigtails. They don't hack them off like is shown here. It's just NOT done. I'm going to saw them off and cast some new ones. It should be reason