Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Happy Seppuku'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 7 results

  1. So the new player in the D&D game I okay in is playing a halfling rogue. Awesome, easy! With a bow... And a rapier... Hmm... Okay, well, that's gonna take some work... Let's start by cutting off her hands. And we'll steal this guys bow hand... And, uh.... I guess use a pin for the rapier scabbard? And she's gonna need a base. Happy Seppuku to the rescue! Mix up some green stuff... Blob for a hand, add the basket hill, arm guard for the bow arm... Hua... Okay, not
  2. As seen at ReaperCon! About What is MagRelief? MagRelief is a great new material Happy Seppuku came up with to help gamers and model builders add modular elements to their projects. MagRelief is a light duty flexible cloth like material that that is MAGNETIC RECEPTIVE, meaning while not a magnet itself you can stick magnets to the surface. We also textured it using patterns from our stamp line to give MagRelief sheets a realistic surface, so even if you do not take advantage of its magnetic qualities you can still use it to quickly surface yo
  3. Hordes of Things Jabberwocky Roving the Streets ~ Daughter's Christmas Gift ~ Okay, so I started painting this shortly after I gave it to my daughter for Christmas ... 2014. You can read the WIP. He languished in a box, in my kit, on and off for the last two years. A while back I pulled him out and applied a new paint, Scale 75 Amethyst Alchemy, as a wash over his already green and purple body to give him a metallic look and feel. And now in my recent kick to clear some Shelf of shame Space, I have FINISHED this Jabberwocky. Whew. Just in time to "re-gift" it to her. Here's what
  4. Here are my new were-rats! I wanted to have more than melee so I did a lazy conversion by grabbing some GW zombie bits with spears. I stuck a wooden bead over the spear part and filled it with supper glue. A little paint and viola not to shabby (for the table anyway). I cleaned up the bases a bit after picture time as well . I am working on a scenario with a cult of were-rats worshiping ZBP Abominarat. Should be fun .
  5. A quick paint and my first real basing experience. I used green stuff and a Happy Seppuku stamp. I am happy with how they turned out and I learned a lot in the process. The kobolds are nothing special, just cannon fodder for some pesky adventurers.
  6. I really enjoyed painting this one. It has been mostly done for a while, but I finally did the finishing touches and based it as well. Can't wait to use it
  7. My first goblinaid goblin painted. I can't quite remember what mix of greens I used for the skin. I know the basecoat was HD Turf Green. As a side note, the HD colors do work pretty well. One coat over a black primer, and it had good coverage. I was surprised. I tried to use different leather colors for all the different leather bits. The inner bit of his cloak is CDA barbarian leather. Tanned shadow for his loincloth. I used a Scale75 paint for the boots. Not a huge fan. They seperate out pretty badly. I had to open it up and mix it with a barbecue skewer to get it
×
×
  • Create New...