Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Interference paint'.
So for the get to know you thread I said I was going to try painting the deva with interference paint. I started with adamantium black as a base coat. Then I used red interference over the top for the skirt. Blue for the armor and wing tips And purple on the wings. When it dried I washed adamantium over the top because the interference likes to settle too thickly in the crevasses even why dry brushed on. I also played with using a little silver to highlight the skin, and to make stars. I still am trying to figure out how I can edge highlight brighter with the interference.