Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'January-April 2015'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • Dungeon Dwellers RPG
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Championship Sunday, nice crackling fire, cat nestled on the blanket nearby...perfect hobby day. I spent it on a variety of things old and new. First up was trying my hand at sculpting a rosebud per Corporea's excellent tutorial. I am terribad with GS, but I managed to mangle together three candidates which are way too tiny to photograph with my phone. I used the leftover GS to make a large one, and an amorphous head-type thing. The rose is eventually going to hopefully maybe be part of Dark Sword's Thalia. I prepped her and another resin mini, here they are drying off on the counter... Then I prepped yet ANOTHER model I've been thinking of painting, a mini from the mind of Kev White (neither the mini nor Kev pictured herein, sorry!). Then I dusted off the Keeper, who has been languishing for a looong time on the bench. I spent a little time doing some value correction on his display base, mostly just black washes. And onto the Keeper himself, I glazed the orb a bit and then began sketching in the initial (darkest) layer of OSL to get an idea of where I'm going with it. Since I want it to be bright enough to hit some of the elements of his base, I'm going to have to push this way beyond what I did previously with the gravedigger. I think he's going to be pretty cool! Didn't get much done on that initial layer, as my mom popped in for a visit, which put an end to hobby Sunday (in a good way!).
×
×
  • Create New...