Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Mindflayer'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Calendars

  • Reaper

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. I'm enjoying getting used to my newly made lightbox, going through the various minis I've recently painted. This was primed with Vallejo acrylic grey and painted with Humbrol enamels. I had a go at OSL and I'm not completely disappointed with how it turned out! Thanks for looking!
  2. Here's my version of the "bathalian". My first officially complete bones figure. Wow I'm slow! The robes are actually a greener colour, my camera turned them bluey.
  3. I started with a Bathalian Primarch, a Hellborn Troll, and the axe from the Kainus mini. I cut the head off the Primarch, which took some work with my pin vise and razor saw. I the attached it to the troll body by shaving the existing neck, pinning the two piece Primarch head to,it, and filling the gaps with green stuff. I also had to make sure the angle off head would not conflict with the upraised arm. I cut off the hand of the upraised arm and replaced it with a axe head (pinned and green stuffed on). I thought it woul look better, and more brutal, if it still had an operation
×
×
  • Create New...