Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Primarch'.
To motivate myself to get this (and possibly the other two bathalians) done I decided I'll document this as a work in progress. I looked around at the show-off Bathalians and decided Canuckotter's was lovely looking and clever (http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69926-80040-bathalian-primarch/). At first I thought I'd try to be clever and have more varied colors... But then I decided I was being too clever and that it didn't look good. So my first bathalian will be pretty much a total rip-off borrowed from Canuckotter's lovely miniature. I like the single color with the
I recently started painting miniatures again. These are the first three reaper bones miniatures I did. I hope you like what you see! Since I just picked up my old hobby any comments and critique is much appreciated! I am pretty pleased with the results after not having painted any miniatures for about 10 years
Was bored at work so I started doodling in Bones. I call this kitbash a Bathalian Maw. It's the Primarch with the arms from the Centurion and the mouth from an Erynth Grask. It's to the point of needing a bit of greenstuff to marry the face to the head better. Also might use a second Primarch to extend the torso and give it a second set of arms with the original Primarch arms below the current Centurion ones. If I do I'm likely to borg in part of the second Primarch's tail to lengthen the tail to balance the longer torso. Anyway, it's kept me amused for a half hour or so which was its main pur
Finally got my Bathalian based. Went a bit lazy on this one. The idea was a simple dirt foundation base with a slime trail. For the slime trail, I simply glopped superglue everywhere around the bathalian. Also helped set him to the base, obviously. I used a superglue activator on the glue, since I didn't want to wait a long while for it to dry (there was a lot of glue laid down). It kept it from drying quite clear, but I think I kind of like the effect. I'll think more on it, but for now, I'm satisfied. As mentioned in my WIP thread, the back scales were done in