Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Purple Worm WIP'.
Hello everyone, This will be my first WIP post. While I've been painting minis for a while now, I've never been too creative when it comes to basing. Because of this, I recently went on a shopping "spree" and spent 5 bucks on small wooden bases! I seem to have the cart before the horse as my actual worm model is *almost* done. I tried a couple new things on this mini and did them out of order, so now I have to go back and fix some things, but for the most part you can see where I'm going with the mini. New stuff I tried on this mini: Inks & Drool. I used my matte sealer after affix