Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Recycle'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Calendars

  • Reaper

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. This is not my idea; I saw someone else's project online a while back, and ever since I've been looking for an opportunity to try it. Then I was with a friend recently who was punching out the counters for his newly purchased copy of the Congo ruleset, and I asked if I could have the remaining cardboard frame left after all the counters are punched out. I then cut the frames into sections to look like partially destroyed walls, and glued them on to 6" x 6" cork bases. Next, I'll be adding some detail bits, an then spraying on a base coat.
  2. So got my Kickstarter stuff a few weeks ago. While most of the vampire stuff is still in the baggies, I emptied all the small cardboard boxes that the paints and a few of the minis came in. After I had dry fit all my dragons and Cthulhu I was pondering what to paint first. Then it hit me, I could use the boxes as Quonset hut style buildings for modern or scifi terrain. Sprayed them down with brown primer as I planned on doing a little rusted metal effect to them. Also marked lines on the roof to ad some detail. Grabbed some black puff paint left over from another project to add so
×
×
  • Create New...