Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Season 1'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • Dungeon Dwellers RPG
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. As the title hopefully implies, my objective is to paint some several Zombicide Season 1 zombies quickly (for me) in January. They are going to be tabletop standard, as I want to use them for my game as soon as possible. With those goals in mind, I have taken a row from the group (4 walker, 2 runners, and 1 fatty) and begun to prep them up and paint them. The first one is complete and (in my mind) completely horrible, so no pictures of him. The 2nd one from my Jan set is another walker. I've spent approximately 2 hours on her total (including priming, no of lines). Now I've decided that I will actually do marginal line cleaning. Which will result in me having to reprimer a few of them. I base coated her a bit darker than I usually would for her base coat on the skin. I think on the next I will do that for all the colors. The rest were done normal mid tone. I then quickly applied 2-4 highlights where I thought they were needed. Then I applies a dark brownish wash all over. Followed by a 2nd wash only in the darkest areas. Next I reapplied highlights and added some details. It still needs sealer applied. But for the time I think it came out ok. I plan to follow this for the rest of my zombies, hoping that as I gain practice I will speed it up and refine it. Gore will follow on later zombies. I wanted a few relatively blood free for variety. This is my next walker. I applied RMS black primer as an experiment. With the (possible) cold winter days of the northeast on the way, I wanted an alternative to spending days cleaning and priming. I'll see how it goes. Now follows the rest I plan to paint in Jan:
×
×
  • Create New...