Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Spell Martyr'.
I picked up a Carnivean real cheap a while back. It was already assembled and painted. I didn't do much else to it, no puttying, just completely repainted it, twice. I wanted to make it into a special project, repainting it using the scheme the previously owner did. My pink and blue didn't look so great and my wife requested pink changed to black. I didn't think straight black would look good, hence the blueish highlights. The only color idea I kept from the original paint was using metallics on the spiny growths. The previous owner had all silver. I figured it was so cheap I could do what I wanted and completely colored it different than the rest of my army. In the future he will probably get a name and become the black sheep lucky charm of my army, we shall see. I was experimenting with the liquid stuff for the base and actually think I may be able to do some cool stuff in the future with it, but for now it remains sort of abstract. The Spell Martyr models were sweet in the fact that they took no assembly. I did sort of a rush job on them, but the end result is decent. Carnivean Spell Martyr