Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Tia-Not'.
Found 1 result
So, it took me 8 days of work, about 50 - 60 hours or so, but I finally finished my first Ma'al Drakar. Very happy with the results, Tia-Not is currently sitting on my entertainment center and terrifying my players. It was as much practice as it was anything else. I based it off this Deviantart color palette. I kept meaning to make an "in progress" thread, but I just didn't get around to it. Not sure if it'd be worth it now that it's done. The base is an 11" diameter wooden base I picked up from Michael's. There's rocks from my driveway, clay, gravel, and crystals from the same craft store. When I do my second one, if I stick with the crystals, I'll definitely splash some color into them. They're a little pale now, but there's no way I'd be able to get the work done on this one. Not sure if I can mention it or not, but this one is something I'm currently selling on an auction site...