Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Worth A Shot'.
Finally, I started working on painting my first miniature! I've tried starting since the Bones 3 Kickstarter, and I want to thank everyone for their encouragement. Let's see what I've done so far. Wilson and Optimus!!!!!!!!!!!!!: My sacrificial constructs, I learned a lot from these little things. I primed WIlson with Krylon Black Matte Paint+Primer and Optimus with Plaid Clear Matte Acrylic Sealer, both painted with FolkArt acrylic paints and a size 0 Daler Rowney nylon brush. I learned a lot from them like some brush techniques and the importance of watering down thicker paints