Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'backlog'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. So. At the start of Reapercon live 2020, my hobby room was a semi organized space, that wasn't really planned out. I also had not taught online so I had to create an area to do that. This meant shuffling things around to clear up space for a PC, cameras, class supplies etc. Post Reapercon I was left with a huge mess, as more shuffling occurred to not only teach, but to take a few courses. Here are a few shots of my space on the last day of Reapercon... So... one of my sons had moved out in mid 2019... he had left his room like this. I called it his long term storage Thus bega
  2. In rounding up figures to log what I had painted last year, I turned up lots of half-finished minis. Some of them had little bits I was unhappy with; some need repair; some I had lost interest in or overlooked; some I felt weren't going as well as I would have liked; and some were just in the limbo of unfinished projects. So I figured I could finish them up, to tabletop standard at least, and have them usable in games. That's going to be my year's beginning project, clearing out the backlog of figures. They range from almost completely finished (except maybe for some basing) at t
×
×
  • Create New...