Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'barrowrat'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Since I finished up the Man-at-Arms, it was time to turn my attention to the other mini in the set: the Barrow Rat. I tried some of the advice I received on the board, and I think it turned out a lot better this time. Here's a top view. Not a lot of detail on display here, but you can see how I glued it to a bottlecap for handling (rub-off of the primer was a major issue on the last mini). You can also see that the base is primed, but not painted. I'll be painting it eventually, but I just wanted to paint the mini this time. Here's a side-view. You can see the fur texture pretty well. I think it came out pretty well. The fur is a bit "dirtier" than I intended. I need to thin out my washes a little more next time. I like how the pustules worked out. Other side. A little blurrier, but a closer view. More pustules on this side. A nice three-quarters view. I couldn't get a good head-on picture, but I think this shows the mouth off reasonably well. The white for the claws is a bit "leaked" on the ground around them, but that can be fixed if and when I paint the base. Overall, better than the Man-at-Arms. Not perfect, but I feel like I'm making progress.
×
×
  • Create New...