Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'british'.
This is the final tank from the blister, which was left unpainted last month. I tried something different (instead of starting by undercoating/priming it in Brown Liner). Sure enough, it turned out different. I wanted to start with Green Liner. Turned out I did not have any, or I do but I have no idea where it is. Alas. I now have all six from the blister painted. I was hoping the last one would be sort of distinct and green tinged. (I swear I have a bottle of Green Liner someplace... ). I will have to do a group shot.
I had to give up on aspirations to do something for my Reven Army or some sort of Frost Wizard for the themed figure. Time ran out. But here were all these little tanks I had not done. I painted one as an experiment last year. There he is on the left: The rest of the squadron is scattered out to the right, sad and paint free. The problem was to remember what I did for the first one. I am a cheerfully experimental painter. I don't do so well at remembering the ingredients in the experiment. (Really should have looked up the previous thread! I had made notes...) But here are four more finished up: I thought I managed to stumble upon the formula again. (But it turns out, now I've found the prior thread, I haven't quite.) The one from last year is the blurry one in the background. That leaves one more to do out of the batch. (It was a pack of six.) The last one will be the first thing for next month's challenge batch.