Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'deep cuts'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • Dungeon Dwellers RPG
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 7 results

  1. I did this quickly tonight while getting garbage ready to go out tomorrow. One side of the spit came undone and needs to bebgkued. There's a tab so it is steady. Thr big fire under the rabbit popped off the wood, allowing me to use inks on thr clear plastic. It fits snug.
  2. I actually painted this shortly before the lockdowns started when the store had it and the D&D campaign I was in was running Lost Mines and we'd gotten to the beginning of the dragon encounter. So I'd painted it up and brought it in since the DM didn't have a green dragon of the right size and the sculpt actually looks a lot like the D&D Green Dragon if you remove the tail blades. After running it, another friend wanted to borrow the mini for an adventure he was running right as lockdown started and I just got it back. The big thing with it was the expirament with various stick on plastic jewels and if I could use gold and silver glitter with a large enough size to work for coins as a a workable basing material with some added wash ontop. I like the result there and it gives the feel of the dragons hoard that it might have been napping on when someone woke it up.
  3. Hello again, this one is Darkblade, a Wizkids Pathfinder Deep Cuts 72596, Human Male Fighter. Darkblade is also a the character of one of the players of our D&D group. I painted it with Reaper MSP paint.
  4. While waiting for the Dark Depths expansion from Bones 5, I got a little into the nautical theme. After being some example of the shark from the WizKids deep cuts line. While gap filling with green stuff, I decided that just painting the shark would be boring. So I sculpted a really basic tail and magnetised it. Sure the tail is really basic and I am missing a couple of the smaller fins, but it does work for its intended purpose. If I ever decide to return to this project, I may make a transparent base that would hold the shark off the ground. Allowing it to double as either a jumping shark or a swimming one.
  5. On the left, Anya Pirate Queen by Magnificent Egos. Did not start out to paint a pink pirate princess, but that's sort of where she ended up after I highlighted up the purple coat and painted the skulls as rosettes. On the right, Deep Cuts Pathfinder human female paladin, one of two that come in the package. A+ on the dynamic pose, C for loss of detail in the molding process. I wanted it to be better but it turned into a wash and drybrush job due to the sculpt. It's for tabletop.
  6. Meh. I'm almost embarrassed by my own haphazardness. But I reckon I should dig out those donkeys from Bones 3 now.
  7. Cleaned up my table today! Granted it's not spotless cause if it was I couldn't find anything..... Even more more exciting I painted a mini!! It's been awhile, as early Febuary was my last brush to mini attempt. Of course that attempt is now just sitting on my table saying "Hey when are you gonna paint me, hmmmm??" Anyways I'm gonna attempt to put up a WiP for this one as well. I'm not exactly sure how far I'll go with his WiP as I'm bad at updating things like WiPs & such. I forgot to take a pic of the raw mini but this is the other one in that pack of 2 & it's exactly the same (besides the pose of course) as the one I'm painting up: Clear plastic with a primered base I wanted to take advantage of the clearness of the plastic so I thought might as well use Tamiya Clear paints on them. Problem was my jar of Clear Yellow was goopy, ie old. So in the trash it went & I ordered anther jar from the local hobby shop. That was a few weeks ago...Anyways after I did a semi-clean up of the workbench I proceeded to just apply the Clear Yellow onto the mini: & to see how it looks under a light, in this case a Ott-Light: I'm not exactly sure where I'm going with this critter but I'd like to try & make it like the Advanced Hellhound pre-paint mini: (yes the one I'm painting has a spiked color as well, I just painted over it). Hoping this mini jumpstarts the mini-painting that I need to do for ReaperCon this year!!
×
×
  • Create New...