Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'faceless horror'.
Found 6 results
FACELESS HORROR - 02838
Mutilatedlips posted a topic in Show Off: Painting
Bones Gibbering Mouther
spitfire23bc posted a topic in Show Off: Painting
viking_hank posted a topic in Show Off: PaintingI bought 4 faceless horrors painted OD green. After soaking them in SG for three days I still couldn’t get the paint off. So I decided to leave one green and repaint the other 3. One is done in purple/pink/white, one purple/brown/pale flesh, the other is purple/pinks/flesh. All the teeth are polished bone and linen white. Eyes are either clear red, fire orange, or sun yellow. Every one got clear coat to look slimy. Pic heavy.
CAH's Faceless Horror - 77114 Bones (Pic Heavy)
CoolAliasHere posted a topic in Show Off: PaintingThis is a bones Faceless Horror I did for my Dungeoneers collection. I am working on getting some other pieces, like slimes ans such, completed to give a friend for Christmas. He was talking to me recently about not having certain unique monsters for a dungeon he is working on, so I thought I would help him. He listed several that he wanted to get, and I was fortunate enough to have most of them. So, here is the first of about 7-8 that I am planning for him. Hope you like it! CAH
Kev!'s 77114: Faceless Horror
Kev! posted a topic in Show Off: PaintingHowdy, Tried and true Gibbering Mouther? Thanks for the encouragement, Kev!
GCB Paints: 77114: Faceless Horror
Grumpy Cave Bear posted a topic in Works in Progress: PaintingWhile I'm fussing about with the basing of the Frost Wyrm (http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/62594-gcb-paints-77183-frost-wyrm/?p=1163070), I decided to start a few more projects, which I'll post as I make progress on them. The Faceless Horror will be interesting practice, to be sure, since it has (as I've heard) about 140 eyes. I'm painting it green, instead of the usual flesh color -- the more toxic looking, the better. I was going to disassemble this and paint it before reassembly, but the top was glued on too well. So I chose to airbrush the outside first and hand-brush the interior after -- backwards to be sure, but masking the inside is almost impossible and I didn't want to go back and touch up the inevitable overspray. After a light priming spray with FolkArt Multi-Surface Thicket Green, I sprayed the shadowed areas Peacock Green, and sprayed zenithal highlights Leaf Green. I then drybrushed the shadows with Leaf Green, and the highlights with a 2:1 mix of Leaf Green and Moth Green. Personally, I think it's too dark yet. I'm going to spray a lighter zenithal color and drybrush pure Moth Green over it, then maybe put a dark green wash in the shadows.