Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fence'.
Back over the July 4th holiday, I started working on my Graveyard set. Cleaned the moldlines, glued the fence posts to the fences, and got ready to spray paint them. Then, my black spray paint broke. The nozzle just snapped right off. So I used white. And, because the day was too humid, it got powdery. Not a great start to the project, but I pushed on. Some black wash, and lots of grey, I made progress.
I wanted to use the cemetery fencing as terrain in wargames, and I wanted to be able to configure the fences any way I wanted, so I decided to try using magnets to hold the fencing together. I first had to decide on how to approach the problem. The straight sections were pretty simple... I could just drill into the ends and install magnets, with the polarity opposite on each end so they can be chained together. For the short sections with a flat on only one end I decided to do do half with one polarity and half with the other, so I would always have an option as to which to use. But for the co
Baba Yaga Hut Company: Eastern Front Studios Painted by: ME (Iron Bristle Studios) I have more photo's on my website but I didn't want to clog up Reapers forums with them all. There is already a lot here. Finally finished this beast! What a project. I really hope my fellow Forumnite friends enjoy this. I did OSL and new shading techniques. I attempted to do better with my photographing in many ways. I even bought Hanger 18 back grounds. The big ones though... I didnt have a back drop large enough so I had to use a black sheet. Here is the WIP if