Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'minotaur'.
Picked up another Great Worm and a Minotaur at my FLGS today. Came home, washed them and scrubbed them with a toothbrush and dish soap and as I went to prime the minotaur I discovered the tail is glued on wrong leaving a big hole in the leg and the seam for the head is still shiny with glue and looks like it could use some filling. (In fairness, looking at the pics on Reaper's site, the head seam is a common issue) Thinking I might be able to cut the tail off and attach it to the spot where it should go. Or else I'll need to suck it up, fill in the hole and try blending it.. Thought