Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'plant monster'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Calendars

  • Reaper

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 4 results

  1. I've started the Kraken, since I've gotten strong hints that it will be a useful figure soon. Here are the pieces primed with Reaper's Brown Liner: You may notice that not only is the shipwreck separate, but the Kraken itself is in two pieces, the body / tail and the mouth / head / tentacles. This is because yesterday my youngest pointed out that another Kraken I was assembling for a friend, parked briefly in a decorative candleholder, looked just like a giant plant monster. Sort of like this: Anyhow, I plan to paint the front end sort of plantlike and the back end sort
  2. A couple that I decided to finish up, Mr Bones (77195) from Kickstarter 1 and the third Chton (77228) I own, this time painted as a blue flower.
  3. The Spirit of the Forest mini (Bones 77184) sat half painted for at least a year. I was originally going for greyish bark, but it just looked dumb. I repainted the bark multiple times, just could not get it to look that great. Finally decided to just finish up with what I had. The Chtons (Bones 77228) painted up very quick, and they were fun to paint.
  4. Yesterday one of our gaming friends showed up with a bagged Reaper Bones kraken and asked me prettily to please assemble it (he brought steak; it wasn't all one-sided). We were gaming, so I did the usual Bones prep beforehand and started gluing during lulls in the game. When I had the front tentacles and mouth assembled, I needed to set them in something to cure while getting back to the game. I nabbed the first likely thing, a votive candleholder shaped like a lotus blossom (available wherever vaguely spiritual tchotchkes are found), plopped the front end in it and set it on the s
×
×
  • Create New...