Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'random challenge generator'.
Finally finished! Every aspect of this project was decided by rolling on random tables, resulting in: This mini (Fairy Huntress by Dark Sword Minis) The spider webs (because I had to somehow turn her into the victim of the scene) A very limited palette (Deep Red, Palomino Gold, Dark Highlights, Pure Black, Pure White, all RMS) The water base Lichen, moss and blood effects (because I had to try "weathering"). More infos and WIP here. Looking forward to your c&c!
During my Shelf of Shame Project I started with the fairy. Since there is only room for one project on my wet palette, this one had to take the back seat during RVE. Today I finished another project, at least as far as the palette is concerned, so I can finally continue with my little fairy. Every aspect of this project was created by rolling dice. For everyone interested, here is a somewhat elaborate summary of part one: During weekend I usually put down my brushes. At the moment, painting is a stand in for my job that's on hold because of Corona restrictions, so there will probably be no progress until next week. I just wanted to set up everything so I can start right away!