Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'sealife'.
This will be another ongoing themed project. *** David Attenborough Voice*** A huge portion of our Planet consists of water and even while we are exploring Space, the Seas and Oceans are still a mystery to us. So far we have explored maybe about 5% of the Oceans, who is to say what lurks in the remaining 95%?. Just a few decades ago we discovered that the Coelacanth, a fish thought to have been extinct for billions of years, was in fact still alive. Sailors have reported strange sightings and stories about seamonsters have been told for centuries.