Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'so much leather'.
My first goblinaid goblin painted. I can't quite remember what mix of greens I used for the skin. I know the basecoat was HD Turf Green. As a side note, the HD colors do work pretty well. One coat over a black primer, and it had good coverage. I was surprised. I tried to use different leather colors for all the different leather bits. The inner bit of his cloak is CDA barbarian leather. Tanned shadow for his loincloth. I used a Scale75 paint for the boots. Not a huge fan. They seperate out pretty badly. I had to open it up and mix it with a barbecue skewer to get it