Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'space marine scout'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • Dungeon Dwellers RPG
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Found 2 results

  1. Having been away from the painting desk for some time combined with that fact that I still haven't finished painting my hoard of board game miniatures I really don't need another project. That being said I could really use a simple breather project and luckily I recently came across the perfect one. For awhile now I've wanted to paint some Space Marine Scouts in the typical Cadian colors. Though Space Marines aren't my thing I really like the look of their old Scouts. I can't quite put my finger on what it is but I knew sooner or later I'd paint some. Having recently found a squad at my local shop now seems like the perfect time to complete a project I've been thinking about for a couple of years. Now in hindsight I really should have just bought a new box as the discount wasn't great, the poses were lacking, and being already assembled meant the cleanup would be a pain. Looking them over though I mistakenly thought they'd been assembled with superglue however so I figured a quick trip through my sonic cleaner would solve all of that. Unfortunately I was wrong and having been built using plastic glue meant extra work. In the end I did what I could cutting arms off, repositioning heads, and trying to clean the remaining mold lines. They're still a bit rough but I thought they were passable so I forged ahead adding grit to their bases and priming them. Which of course brings us to tonight when I "truly" started the project. Armed with my recipe card and a couple of reference models from my army I started painting. I only managed to basecoat their fatigues and armor but already they're looking pretty good. Looks like the Cadian color scheme really agrees with them too.
  2. Manufacturer: Games-Workshop System: Warhammer 40k Model: Space Marine Scout Scale: 28mm Heroic Continuing to grind down the backlog as we get ready for Bones in June!
  • Create New...