Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'treasure marker'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. For the next game of Frostgrave, we're adding a fun element where a treasure marker may instead be a zombie, so clearly, we all need to bring a casualty/treasure marker of some sort. A dead body clutching a treasure chest sounded just about perfect, so I went through my bits, and pulled a tiny treasure chest from GW's Brettonian infantry. For the body, I looked at a whole bunch of options, but settled on using one of the zombies from Bones II. It's the hunched over one on the far left. I chopped off his base, added some cork and the chest, and decided that was good enough. I used grey liner to prime it. Blocked in the base colors. Had a bit of a spill with the red, most of which ended up on a demon. But that's for another post. Then I sloshed the body with flesh wash, and detailed the chest with bronze. (not shown). The pics don't show it well, but I used wood glue when I initially applied the snow. This isn't ever a problem when I'm doing grass, but the yellow of the glue tinted the snow. And while there are times yellow snow is appropriate, this isn't really one of them. So I'm trying a variety of things to fix it. We'll see how my experiments look when I get back to my desk. One thing I can say is that just painting it didn't work.
×
×
  • Create New...