Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'water basing'.
I'm technically sneaking ahead a bit, but I'm going to start painting one of the Hearthstone Redcaps really soon (the guy on the left with the sword). He broke in two pieces right at the knees (end of tunic), and instead of trying to glue him back together, I decided to try a water effects base. [PLACEHOLDER for photo] I've started on the base today, because I had some painting time for the first time in forever (I also did some other basing stuff that I'll post elsewhere in show-off when done. This weekend probably). I decided to try my heavy body gel from Liquitex as my water effect.Be