Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'worm'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

  1. So I got sidetracked from LPK2 a bit by RL... and a Great Worm. Painted up for tabletop use, I think it turned out pretty well. I keep surprising myself with how not sucky I can be if I take time to actually do it properly. I'm going to list what I used for paints mostly for my own reference than anything else. Body: Based with HD Gem Purple, washed with a mix of HD Twilight Purple and Black Wash. Belly: Base HD Gem Purple, layered up through Clear Magenta, up to HD Entrail Pink Pustule/Bumps: Based with Clear Red, then layered up to HD Fireball Orange, and then spotted with
  2. Finally happy with where this is at.. hoping to get it out to the post office tomorrow for the recipient.. FYI the slime also glows in the dark..
  3. All of the purple on this one was applied with an airbrush. I'm pretty pleased with the speed painting effect. Overall time spent on this was 2 hours.
  4. Lava Worm!! Having been inspired by all of the BONES Worms lately I devised a number of variations and decided on two of them (outside of the traditional Purple Worm). The first you see below. I would very much like to give thanks to MonkeySloth for sharing with us the DISTRESS Crackle Paint. You can check out his tutorial on Ice Bases here.
×
×
  • Create New...