Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '1137'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • Dungeon Dwellers RPG
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. It's the weekend and time for painting! Started strong and ended weak. Let me say that I had the intention of doing a red/black/purple color scheme, but at some point it just got away from me. I LOVE the horse and the leather details on how they came out, but the real loss is my wraith on top. His colors just don't fit together in a cohesive way. I used my new Artis Opus brushes to do the horse and holy cow do they work great. I went from a black/red up to a orange highlight. The muscles and details really popped and I'm super happy with it. Big miss was I somehow didn't realize that my black ink had metal flecks in it, so by the time I was done with the Nightmare's mane and tail it was too late. "Gee, that tail has some big shine...wait a minute..." Lesson learned. The wraith was a whole different story. I started by doing a wet blend of purple and red. Didn't work. Then tried nightmare black and purple. Didn't work. It was just a struggle. His sword was supposed to be darker and ominous, but it just kept getting lighter and at a certain point I was ready to just be done. Bad match for a death knight. My real win is the horse. I really liked how he came out and I'm very happy with the result. Here's the stages. I also want to base this guy. I'm thinking forest floor feel...
×
×
  • Create New...