Search the Community
Showing results for tags '1920s'.
Found 1 result
I needed a bunch of female figures for an RPG set in the 1920s, and I needed them fast and cheap. Sunday I ordered some Heroclix for a buck each, and by Wed evening they were in my hands. I need to modify the figures to have longer dresses appropriate for the period when the game is set. First thing I did was cut them off at the feet. I found a hobby knife worked well. A sharp hobby knife would work better. I used two part epoxy putty to make skirts. I just smooshed it on and smoothed it out. I should have started with a blob between the legs and let it dry overnight for stability. Next: primer, paint and bases.