Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '77684'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • Dungeon Dwellers RPG
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. This one is a real devil to paint. I got the body down and feel the colors there all make sense for a fire demon. But the wings...I can't figure out what to do with them. I was thinking to make them the feature and brighten them up, but the more I look at it the more I think the face and body are the focus. Needing some help here. BATTLE REPORT! Wins: * Another round of dry brushing success! Did a scarlet red, to flat red, to clear orange dry brush triad. * Used clear orange filter to bring up the areas of highlight and the subtle change looks really good and helps increase contrast. * Horns seem to work pretty good with a oragnge/buff/white mix transitioning up. * Dry brushing the gold kept it a cooler color rather than a overwhelming "bam" gold look. I used a yellow+gold mix to highlight the edge of the sword, but in looking at the photo I may need to increase this. * Vein on the right bicep has a purple hue I added. I thought it was cool. Misses: * I got pretty far along and then realized I have no idea how I want to do the wings. I need help! I need direction on the bone sections versus the wing membrane. * The left calf got a bit too healthy of a helping of orange filter. * The horns on his head don't seem to fit as well, but it's growing on me slowly. * Tried putting yellow eyes. Didn't like it. Then tried doing yellow with purple dots. Didn't like it. Then tried yellow with white slits. Meh. * Used a filter around the eyes with yellow to give a glowing effect, but it was way too overpowering and ended up making him a devil raccoon. Not the intended effect. Died it back down with red, but still stands out a little weird. I've got 2 more in this series and want to give them some consistency. I was thinking the female devil I would do a purple/red mix. As always, open to some ideas. If you're going to give feedback, I'd love some ideas on a diorama I could do with the three completed devils.
×
×
  • Create New...