Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Barrow'.
I put together this Barrow from xps foam and a decopage cardboard treasure chest lid. I used a greenstuff world roller to texture the doorway and landing outside. It is all stuck together with super glue. I was keen to make sure that there were flat areas for based minis in the front and at the rear. My minor mistake was making the rear plinth/hill a bit too narrow after sticking on the rear wall section, hence cutting out a slit. When all the glue has dried I will prime it with a mix of mod podge and black paint. Then I will flock the top. I need to decide whether to
I had a tough time taking photos of the Dragon. He is more of a grey color. I used Reapers Polished bone and washed him in a mix of that and black. First attempt at lava and I am happy with it. Hope you enjoy. :) EDIT : So, this was one of my 1st paints since I was around 8 years old and I completed and posted it earlier this year. Yeah, I chose a Giant Skeleton Dragon (mostly because of my love for the cover art for The Pillars of Pentegarn) The Lava Police subsequently came after me and it was upsetting at the time because I was so proud of my lava. A few months of looking at it