Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Coat'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. Rippers Witch Hunter from Reaper's Savage Worlds miniatures line. Oh varnish. The bane of my existance. I just can never seem to get it right. I've got the first step down (two rounds of floor polish) but after that I'm stumped. What I thought was my try and tested method of matt spray varnish suddenly doesn't work. It either leaves considerable spots of gloss and/or frost (the later probably due to the cold weather). And the spray is a nightmare to maintain. Recently I've tried to go back to brush on matt sealer which seems to do the trick (at least servicable). But something worries me that I'm forgetting something, since there should be a reason that I didn't use brush on sealer earlier. I'm hoping it's just sloth. This figure is suffering from my (many) bouts with the sealing process. Anyway, I painted this miniature as a stand in for a PC in a game of Shadows of Esteren I'm GM:ing. I cut the sword and replaced it with a torch from a Bones townsfolk miniature. I had such high hopes with the mini before hand. I was going to go for a darker tone and try OSL. Reality hit and it wasn't pleasant. So I ditched everything and went plain. Got an OK result.
  2. This is another Neromunda ganger. I really liked this miniature. It was fun to paint. A lot more detailed than I thought it would be when I ordered. She still needs to be based, but I am out of basing materials for my sci-fi table, and Norway is frozen over for the moment. After seeing these pics, I need to drill the gun, too.
×
×
  • Create New...