Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Orcus'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. I like Jason Wiebe's not-Orcus (Demon Lord of the Undead) but I wanted mine with less puny legs. So I cut through upper and lower legs and added aluminum rods to both to fairly closely match the length of the Wolf Demon's legs. I then went back with greenstuff and filled in, matching musculature from the original sculpt just adjusted for the longer legs. I also like the Fire Demon's wings better and as I had a spare pair lying around I have borged them onto not-Orcus. Upper leg greenstuffing is done, lower legs need another pass for detail as do the wing joins. I also adjusted the angle of the tail and lengthened it slightly. Possible further conversions include swapping out the horns for the ones from the Fire Demon and possibly lengthening the mace shaft to make it more of a grand mace. I haven't decided what I'm doing with the base yet. It will likely be 60mm and I may incorporate the original base into it. I'm also somewhat tempted to put a Hellboy-esque large stone hand on the non-mace side but will probably resist that temptation. Anyway, here's where I'm at currently with the conversion. Sorry no pics for the earlier steps, I wasn't initially going to do a WIP.
  2. My take on Orcus, in a diabolical red. Cheers, E.E.
×
×
  • Create New...