Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'bones conversion'.
Found 4 results
Hello, I'm back with a new conversion. The classic one was like that : and mine is like that : and after some paintjob, looking like ; all pictures can seen on my blog : http://chti-reanimator59.blogspot.com/2019/11/le-re-animator-bat-son-record.html Cheers Eric Cheers Eric
I had a project that called for two of the Maria androids from bones 4. But since she comes paired with the male android, I had two left over. So I chopped them up to make these silly things. Their right arms are the gun from a blackstar corair, backpacks are from a mantic gcps, and the chest is a little tablet computer from gates of Antares I think. Also a blackstar corsair for comparison.
So, here it is the finished death dumpster, my gencon 2016 painting contest entry. This is the first time I've entered a painting contest at a con that was not the speed paint. The dumpster is a reaper bones dumpster, wrapped up in a mix of plastic card, mantic, games workshop, and I think tamaya bits that I got from mystery bags at a game auction. His base is made of a CD-r that failed to burn correctly.
These are meant to be dark souls style bonfires, that I made as objective markers. I started by chopping a burning sphere about halfway up. Then I stuck the top part onto a base using modeling paste, which I used to sculpt in some bones and dirt and the like. then I took the two unsheathed swords from P14261C, and twisted the blades slightly using a round nose pliars, because the swords are supposed to be ruined. Then I primed the swords. once they were dry I drilled a small hole in the flames with a pin vise and stuck the sword in. I used a little super glue, but it stuck pretty well just from friction. Then nothing left to do but paint them and respawn some undead.