Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'british'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • FAQs 'n Stuff
    • News
    • Reaper General
    • RVC: Reaper Video Channel
    • Chronoscope
    • Bones Miniatures & Legendary Encounters
    • ReaperCon
  • Craft Corner
    • Show Off
    • Painting Tips & Advice
    • Works In Progress
    • Shutterbug
    • Sculpting
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
    • Mini Exchanges and Paint Contests
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. I gave the third rifleman to a friend, so there won't be another post on this coming. Today is the 140th anniversary of both Isandlwana and Rorke's Drift, so this seemed pretty apropos. Regimental colors are not the best camouflage.
  2. This is the final tank from the blister, which was left unpainted last month. I tried something different (instead of starting by undercoating/priming it in Brown Liner). Sure enough, it turned out different. I wanted to start with Green Liner. Turned out I did not have any, or I do but I have no idea where it is. Alas. I now have all six from the blister painted. I was hoping the last one would be sort of distinct and green tinged. (I swear I have a bottle of Green Liner someplace... ). I will have to do a group shot.
  3. I had to give up on aspirations to do something for my Reven Army or some sort of Frost Wizard for the themed figure. Time ran out. But here were all these little tanks I had not done. I painted one as an experiment last year. There he is on the left: The rest of the squadron is scattered out to the right, sad and paint free. The problem was to remember what I did for the first one. I am a cheerfully experimental painter. I don't do so well at remembering the ingredients in the experiment. (Really should have looked up the previous thread! I had made notes...) But here are four more finished up: I thought I managed to stumble upon the formula again. (But it turns out, now I've found the prior thread, I haven't quite.) The one from last year is the blurry one in the background. That leaves one more to do out of the batch. (It was a pack of six.) The last one will be the first thing for next month's challenge batch.
×
×
  • Create New...