Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'dollar store'.
Found 2 results
From this tip I decided to make some cages since I'm running A1 then possibly A2. I went with smaller rollers to make the cages, just under an 1" wide so a good number can be used on tabletop. Made 2 normal height, 8 dwarf height and 8 heroic (lack of) scale height. Had some game counters (some sort of 18.5mm tiddlywink) that fit the rollers perfectly. Painted them black and glued those into place. Mixed some metal paints together in varying amounts and drybrushed. FInished with a light drybrushing of browns / reds to make them look like they belong in some undercity sewer turned slave storage chamber. My slavers sure are not going to be giving their slaves a 10x10 cage apiece!
Picked up a couple of $1 tiggers at a local dollar store. Don't judge me. We all have our habits that we don't discuss with Mom or potential employers. Did a little work. A couple of the mold lines grew back during drybrushing. But it's good enough for set dressing.