Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'experimental'.
Found 1 result
Edit: Since this is now complete, here are before and after photos, so those who don't want to read through the whole process can see the results: before: after: If you want to see exactly how I got from one to the other, read on! ------------ The Bones KS 1 version of "Ellen Stone, Cowgirl" had a badly deformed face. I'll attempt to repair it. It should have looked like this, as the metal version does: But what I got, even after working a bit to build up the nose and do a liner wash, is something so bad my camera can't even autofocus on it: