Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'ghost pirate'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Calendars

  • Reaper

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 5 results

  1. #157: Here I went much more heavily in with the Dungeon Slime, and further mixes with white, and pure white at the edges. The head, chest, hands and sabre was given a dark grey wash. The sabre was then given a thin coat of Scalecolor Black Metal painted on while the grey wash was still wet, which resulted in an excellent see-through metal effect. Eyes in Vallejo Magic blue and Reaper Copper Verdigris. The dead man's chest was done in different browns and black metal. My schedule is increasingly packed these days, so painting time is getting scarce. These are even more
  2. #156: This one I drybrushed more heavily (and also globbed some straight on) with the dungeon slime, and again with DS mixed with white ending lightly with pure white at the tips. The bottles were carfylly stained with Citadel Reikland Fleshshade wash, wiped off and then once again. The face and chest was the Dark Grey wash, and also some Reikland Fleshshade in the mouth-area. Eyes in Vallejo Magic blue and Reaper Copper Verdigris. My schedule is increasingly packed these days, so painting time is getting scarce. These are even more speedpainted than usual, ju
  3. #158: This one is really off centre because of the base. I have simply glued the integral bases to the 30mm rounds, which keeps the original off-centre feel of the model. Here is a simple drybrush with the dungeon slime, then with white. Dark Gray wash on the face, hair, hands and sabre. The sabre was then given a thin coat of Scalecolor Black Metal painted on while the grey wash was still wet, which resulted in an excellent see-through metal effect. Eyes in Vallejo Magic blue and Reaper Copper Verdigris. My schedule is increasingly packed these days, so painting
  4. #159: Here I have tried edge-highlighting, that is painting the edges directly with the brush and not drybrushing or similar other techniques. I am not really satisfied with the results, but live and learn. It would seem I have been a bit heavy handed or even missed what I have been aiming at here and there. The other bits are painted in the same way as above, apart fromt he monkey on his back that was first done in brown ink, but did not work. So I went over it with two tones of brown paint instead. Eye in Vallejo Magic blue and Reaper Copper Verdigris. Oh, and I used blac
  5. #155: The banshee or female ghost is the one I think worked the best. Here I only drybrushed very very lightly with the Dungeon Slime, just to accent the raised details Then I used old Citadel Turquoise Glaze from the top to the waist, easying up a bit the further down I went with the brush. After that I used Old Citadel Blue Ink on and around the head and shoulders. I used Orange Ink on the face and exposed flesh bits in front and wicking most of it away after a short while so that just a hint was left. I did some further light drybrushing with dungeon slime then pure wh
×
×
  • Create New...