Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'historicals'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 4 results

  1. Hey everyone, First model painted in my War of the Roses collection. This is from the Mercenaries box which I've had for ages now and only now getting them done with my other models. This was a warm up miniature as I've been out of painting for months and I'd want to test my skills. I'm not dissatisfied with the finished miniature, it's not incredible but the end result is solid for the tabletop. Moreover I've managed to get him done in a timely manner and made a small improvement to my unpainted and unassembled miniatures. I've only painted about 6 or so miniatures in my 5 years in the hobby so any finished model is a new feeling haha. Lots of paint on the pants of the model that got smudged on there by accident. It's unbased, but I'll be basing them in May when I get supplies for that. I'm done with hobby purchases until then. The halberd tip kept breaking throughout painting the model, the way it's attached is horrid. It will definitely snap unless I superglue it. The cloth was a fun experience, and I definitely skipped some steps. I lost patience at some stages but the end result ended up well for the tabletop. Enjoy the finished miniature! Feedback always welcome. Thank you for reading.
  2. A little expedient painting...I am still trying to finish my 12-stand De Bellis Antiquitatis (DBA) army of 13th century BC Libyans, and they get a stand of mercenary Sea Peoples blades. So, here it is. As with the other Libyan stands, the figures are drawn from a Caesar Miniatures box set of ~40 figures in 12 poses, of which we have great store.
  3. The next piece of my DBA 3.0 Bronze Age Libyan army has ben varnished and is ready for battle...as soon as 5 more stands of things get painted.
  4. In between all the minis come from Kickstarter, I managed to get some work done on pieces already in the collection. First up we have some more historically accurate Barbarians; Vikings from Wargames Foundry.
×
×
  • Create New...