Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'invisible thumb'.
Found 2 results
For my latest group of models I wanted to paint some monsters- preferably with tentacles. I thought this "roper" would be easy enough but I decided to spice it up a little on the base. The 'shrooms are just little acorns The kids helped me collect last fall (painted the rounder ones as pumpkins). I really don't know if I put the tentacles in the right spots but I like how dynamic they make this model look.
Sorry in advance for my newbness, I've been painting for a couple years but completely new to posting and taking photos. Here is my most recent project. I clipped a torch off of a goblin pyro to throw on this beasty's base. I have not sealed this one yet. I have a lot I'd like to learn and one of them is how to seal my minis without them getting too shiny or clogging up the details. Well here it is. I do not recall the paints used - I also need to work on tracking what I use especially when mixing paints - but I am pretty sure I used the yellow and orange from the reaper holiday paint set for the torch/osl.