Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'migo'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. Here is a conversion I did for a Migo warrior in my Call of Cthulhu game The body was a Reaper Warlord miniature: 14456: Mastema, Darkspawn Demon. The head was from Rebel miniatures, I think the figure was called a terror mite. The wings were something from a long time ago. buckyball
  2. The painting may not be awesome, but the photos turned out so cool I just had to share them. I started the set about a year ago. I painted the brain case first....because it was easy. So this weekend I finally picked up the mi-go themselves. I took a long time deciding what colors I wanted to do on the Mi-go. They ended up a little more parti-colored than I had intended. Perhaps if I had kept the blue tones darker. The gloss clear coat works well I think, and I loved the green tone (wash) I used on the heads. The shadows make the pictures a little creepy.
×
×
  • Create New...