Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'upraised digit'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. My first goblinaid goblin painted. I can't quite remember what mix of greens I used for the skin. I know the basecoat was HD Turf Green. As a side note, the HD colors do work pretty well. One coat over a black primer, and it had good coverage. I was surprised. I tried to use different leather colors for all the different leather bits. The inner bit of his cloak is CDA barbarian leather. Tanned shadow for his loincloth. I used a Scale75 paint for the boots. Not a huge fan. They seperate out pretty badly. I had to open it up and mix it with a barbecue skewer to get it properly mixed. Even then, it was thicker than most mini paints I've used. Even thicker than Citadel paints. The fur accents on the boots and the cuffs are a base of slate grey from Scale 75, with rainy gray drybrushed over. Base on the back of the cloak was dark shadow, with dark skin as the highlight, and Citadel Nuln oil to darken areas. The base was done using Happy Seppuku's broken earth stamp. Primed it black, painted Reaper PP volcano brown into the cracks, and then Ginger Cookie over the top. In hindsight, I probably should have gone with something that was more of a light brown rather than tan. Ah well. Still doesn't look too bad.
×
×
  • Create New...