Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'wall of fire'.
Found 2 results
Continuing with my November goals, here are a couple more minis off of the shelf of shame. A while back, I had used ink on a couple of the bones ghosts and thought it did a good job of adding depth while still keeping the mini translucent. I had attempted the same with the wall of fire as a test subject, but I didn't like the look as well. In the end I painted them white and tried painting them with nothing but ink washes. The wall was done with really dilute washes, while the ball was done with fairly concentrated ink. The dilute ink left tide marks a little too easily for my liking but I'm just going to call the test subjects done. For the larger elementals I believe I'll go back to a more paint based approach and just use the inks for accents. These are not photographing well because they are still oh so slightly translucent. I finally get to use the "they look better in hand excuse."
July painting. Posted to avoid being overly mammalian The front looks just as good. comparison between base coating with yellow and working outward (5+ days) , and jut doing highlights (1 day) This guy appears to have a fish in a weapon holster. I name him Fish Knight! Other stuff: some reposted