Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'xps'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Needing a break from resin (and not knowing how I want to paint my latest print), I have turned back to more basic crafting with xps foam. Leaning heavily on the teachings of Black Magic Craft on YouTube. These were also good to pick at during the seemingly 10000 hours of teleconferences I was on last week. 3/4” by 2.5” forms were cut and deck screws added to one end to provide some weight. I next marked out every 1/4”, then scored then with the knife and speed square. The verticale cuts were eyeballed about 1/3 of the way in on alternating rows (I did half one way, the other reversed to add some variety). I then went over all the cuts with a pen to increase the indent and soften the inner edges. I then cut out the end caps 1” square and textured everything, pillars included with rolled up tin foil. Lastly, I used hot glue to assemble the pieces. hope to get them primed tomorrow and then a quick paint job on Sunday. Not that we’re playing D&D these days but I hope to have a few more pieces of terrain ready to go for when all this horrible stuff passes and we can resume our normal routines. Thanks for looking.
×
×
  • Create New...