Anyone recognize these plastic minis (skeleton, ogre, mage, demon, others)

BlazingTornado

So I was doing a eugoggly for some dragon toy images and something that looked positive popped up on Alibaba. Unfortunately the link wasn't straight to the product listing, it was to search results where that image was nowhere to be found.

What I did find was a neat lil set of plastic minis.

UNFORTUNATELY it wasn't a sales listing for those minis, it was basically used as samples of what a certain factory could do as they offered their services to produce YOUR miniatures.

And the ad didn't identify these models as being from anywhere...

image.thumb.png.9f692578434f59c0b2f3d7628eb71ccd.png

Haven't been able to find out where they're from, hoping some minis experts can recognize them from somewhere.

I really like their look so I'm hoping to get the chance to purchase some.

• Like 1

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they were posted on some factory's website as samples, chances are that they're not part of any particular IP, and may well have been designed in-house at the factory...

You might check the factory's website to see if there's any mention of any of their customers somewhere on it... Some detective work might be able to link those figures to a particular company.

• Like 1

Google lens is always a good place to start for searches like this. The amazon link (sold out) for them is the 4th item on the list of visual matches for the picture you posted. They are "JollyBard 36 Piece RPG Tabletop Miniatures Figurines".

Edited by cmorse
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That's odd. All I did was right click on the image you posted and it came right up as the 4th thing in visual matches with the amazon picture of the 6 minis in a row with  "Dynamic Characters" above them. Still comes up the same doing it now. Maybe you missed it because it's a completely different picture?