Jump to content

Nadira, the Desert Rose


Gadgetman!
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Huh, well now... That's a decent height on the stock version.  Wonder if the upcoming (and currently locked) taller version will be sliced to still fit on smaller printers... 

Might be worth asking to confirm, but more than likely Yes since it's Atlas3DSS doing it.

Those guys REALLY get resin printing and supporting/parting. 

For the designers they do presupports for, they even work with the sculpters on tweaks and adjustments to make things more printable.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Cygnwulf said:

Might be worth asking to confirm, but more than likely Yes since it's Atlas3DSS doing it.

Those guys REALLY get resin printing and supporting/parting. 

For the designers they do presupports for, they even work with the sculpters on tweaks and adjustments to make things more printable.

That's good to hear, because I like the idea of an even taller vixen (of doom) 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Gadgetman! said:

Have you seen the Kitsune on their website?  

 

 

Yes, I'm evil. What about it?

Not sure if evil or not.  I'll have to look when I get home, on mobile that kitsune isn't as appealing to me.  Well sculpted, but a phone screen isn't best for deciding 😛

 

Edit: Not the biggest fan about them bypassing consumer protection by forcing you to buy into their coin product, and then have to do a different cart in order to actually buy what you want though.  Feels too much like the tactics freemium games use to try and get you to spend money, and then conceal just how much you've spent... 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't notice the 'freemium' payment.   

That is of course not acceptable.    

 

Most games where you buy 'gold'/'plats' or whatever also base their profits on the users not actually spending all those credits.    

(I believe I have nearly 400Gold left over in my World of Tanks account... haven't played a game in at least 6 years.)

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Not sure if evil or not.  I'll have to look when I get home, on mobile that kitsune isn't as appealing to me.  Well sculpted, but a phone screen isn't best for deciding 😛

 

Edit: Not the biggest fan about them bypassing consumer protection by forcing you to buy into their coin product, and then have to do a different cart in order to actually buy what you want though.  Feels too much like the tactics freemium games use to try and get you to spend money, and then conceal just how much you've spent... 

 

3 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

Didn't notice the 'freemium' payment.   

That is of course not acceptable.    

 

Most games where you buy 'gold'/'plats' or whatever also base their profits on the users not actually spending all those credits.    

(I believe I have nearly 400Gold left over in my World of Tanks account... haven't played a game in at least 6 years.)

 

 

Most of the stuff available through Atlas's website are also available through MMF, myminifactory dot com slash atlas3dss, or search by the same name. 
The Atlas coins started out as a bonus with their resin. Buy a KG of resin, get some coins for models.  I think the main reason they sell coins is if you're a couple short for something.
I think they've lost sight of that a little by offering some select kickstarter exclusive models through their coin store only. (not really KS exclusive any more, are they?)

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...