SirLancelittle

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great looking bunch. That overgourd came out beautifully. I like the main eye and I dig the subtle touch of the "living" pumpkins being a vibrant orange (while the decaying pumpkins at the base have a much more muted tone).

Great work on the blood beast, too. The eyes are well done and the base really brings it to life.

Superb work on the red wizard. The highlighting on the robes looks great and I'm impressed by the blending on that crystal ball.

Sophie looks good. I don't really have any particular feedback, but you did a good job with that color scheme.

I like the artificer. Again, the blending is very nice on that red jewel from the satchel. My favorite detail is his slightly-reddened nose.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Grand Slam said:

Great looking bunch. That overgourd came out beautifully. I like the main eye and I dig the subtle touch of the "living" pumpkins being a vibrant orange (while the decaying pumpkins at the base have a much more muted tone).

I like the artificer. Again, the blending is very nice on that red jewel from the satchel. My favorite detail is his slightly-reddened nose.

Thanks.

I was going for a rotten effect on the base and I wasn't sure if that came through. I feel like I could probably added some green and more contrast to make that stand out a little better.

I feel like I've gotten a lot better with contrast on faces but I often think they need a little more color to look realistic. Most of my attempts to add color to faces have resulted in clown face, so I was really happy with the slight red on the nose here. I think it only works because his nose is so large, using this on other miniatures haven't turned out as well.