Wryd's Lilith, Mother of Monsters

kazmania7

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the off-white coat...it's got just enough weathering on it to suggest that she sees plenty of action. I think the blue pants look good, too. However, I feel like it would look sharp to see some blue in the upper body as well (just to tie things together). I'm not sure where you could put it, though...the sculpt doesn't seem to have a good spot on the upper body to add some blue (maybe a streak in the hair? I dunno). Anyway, just a minor suggestion. Great mini.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grand Slam said:

However, I feel like it would look sharp to see some blue in the upper body as well (just to tie things together). I'm not sure where you could put it, though...the sculpt doesn't seem to have a good spot on the upper body to add some blue (maybe a streak in the hair? I dunno). Anyway, just a minor suggestion. Great mini.

I have to agree with you, at one point I was gonna make her lips blue on the face than for whatever reason didn't and they became red, lol even a shade I don't like. OH now that I think about it with your hair suggestion, her banks should of been like DC's Harley. Dang.

Edited by kazmania7